From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 October 2018 14:05
To: Patricia Noxolo (Geography)
Subject: Call for papers: Transforming Pedagogy: Practice, Policy & Resistance

Dear Patricia Noxolo,

Greetings! If possible, I would like to circulate the attached call for papers on the list serve along with this brief description:

SARGASSO,a Journal of Caribbean Literature, Language, and Culture published at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras invites submissions for an upcoming issue titled “Transforming Pedagogy: Practice, Policy & Resistance.” We seek interdisciplinary academic essays that examine pedagogical models, approaches, or initiatives that break with traditional paradigms and offer successful alternatives for implementation in Caribbean contexts. Short fiction, interviews, poetry, and visual art that celebrate or critically respond to teaching, learning, and education more broadly are also welcome. Submissions are due by November 15, 2018 and should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Contributors will be notified of the status of their submissions by December 15, 2018.
Many thanks,
Katherine Miranda, PhD
Contributing Editor, Sargasso