Dear Colleagues,
The University of Wolverhampton is offering a 3 year fully funded PhD studentship on ‘Teachers’ notions of gender, sexuality, and sexual violence in secondary schools in England’

httsp://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BNI532/three-doctoral-studentships

I would be grateful if you could circulate to your professional networks. Inquiries should be made to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes!
Maria

Dr Maria Tsouroufli
Reader in Women and Gender
Course Leader EdD Professional Doctorate in Education
Convener of EDI Research Cluster
Founder and Convener of Athena Swan Intersectionality Working group
Athena Swan University Representative and Athena Swan Lead for Education
Institute of Education, WA102
Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing
Gorway Road, WA102
Walsall WS1 3BD, England, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1902323316
Email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: maria.tsouroufli57
Editorial boards:
1.  Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Equality and Diversity http://journals.hw.ac.uk/index.php/IPED/
2. Athens Journal of Health,  http://www.atiner.gr/journals/health/board.htm
Executive Board of Feminist and Women’s Studies Association, UK and Ireland

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.