Hi All

Does anyone have experience of integrating their LMS with Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce? If so, may I ask for any feedback on your experiences with either of these systems please?

We are looking for a new CMS and need to decide between these two.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Jolice

JOLICE WOODBRIDGE | SENIOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER | Institute of Fundraising | Charter House, 13-15 Carteret Street, London SW1H 9DJ | 0207 840 1020

I work Mon-Wed only. If a reply is needed urgently please contact a member of the IoF Academy team in my absence: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Academy logo_WEB]Aim high and achieve excellent fundraising

Explore our qualifications and enhance your career

Visit the IoF website<http://bit.ly/2K9ouSr>

Find out more about the benefits of membership and join our 6000+ members<http://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/>

Excellent fundraising for a better world

The IoF is a charity registered in England and Wales (No 1079573) and Scotland (No SC038971), and a company limited by guarantee (No 3870883). VAT registration number 547 8930 96. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately.