All-Wales Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering
Summer Meeting 2018

[MPCElogotrans.png]<http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/awmpce-summer-2018>This year's All-Wales Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering Summer Meeting held in Cardiff on the 29th of June 2018 was a considered a resounding success according to feedback from attendees. The conference, organised and hosted this year by Cardiff and Vale University Health Board's Rehabilitation Engineering Unit alongside the Clinical Engineering and Medical Physics departments, welcomed over 80 delegates from all over Wales.

[Text Box: "Excellent mix of experience of presenters, good mix of topics"]After a very enjoyable conference dinner on the 28th June at the Mercure Holland House Hotel in Cardiff, attendees returned on the 29th to enjoy a day of presentations including on the latest developments around Wales, sharing best practice and being updated on the latest regulatory and policy developments affecting Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering.

[Text Box: "I came away very enthused by the event"]All respondents to the feedback survey rated the event as either 'Very Good' or 'Excellent', commenting on the refreshing variety of topics, most of which were new to the majority of delegates.

A brief review of the event<http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/awmpce2018-review> is available on our web page - this includes a digital copy of the conference booklet<http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/mpce-conference-booklet> with links to all available presentations and posters displayed at the conference.

________________________________

The Organising Committee would like to thank most warmly all those who attended and presented work and our corporate sponsors who made the event possible - we look forward to catching up at next year's event, hosted by Betsi Cadwaladr UHB!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1A9EA.0181F2F0]   [cid:image002.gif@01D1A9EA.0181F2F0]

[cid:image014.jpg@01D46099.6D8BAC80]

On behalf of the AWMPCE Summer Meeting Organising Committee 2018

---
Confidentiality

Privacy Notice: The Cardiff and Vale UHB Privacy Notice can be accessed on our website (http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/opendoc/325392)

This message is strictly confidential and intended for the person or organisation
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of the message then please notify the sender
immediately. Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not necessarily those of Cardiff & Vale University Health Board, any constituent part or connected body.

Email communication is subject to monitoring; for further information http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/864/page/50329

Hysbysiad preifatrwydd: Gellir gweld hysbysiad preifatrwydd Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Caerdydd a’r Fro ar ein gwefan: (http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/opendoc/325392)

Mae'r neges hon yn gyfrinachol.
Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y bwriedid y neges
ar ei gyfer, byddwch mor garedig â rhoi gwybod
i'r anfonydd yn ddi-oed. Dylid ystyried unrhyw
ddatganiadau neu sylwadau a wneir uchod yn rhai
personol, ac nid o angenrhaid yn rhai o eiddo Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol
Caerdydd a’r Fro, nac unrhyw
ran gyfansoddol ohoni na chorff cysylltiedig.

Mae cyfathrebu drwy e-bost yn amodol l fonitro; am fwy o wybodaeth. http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/864/page/45247

Freedom of Information

Please be aware that, under the terms of the Freedom of Information
Act 2000, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board may be required to make public the
content of any emails or correspondence received.
For further information on Freedom of Information, please refer to the
Cardiff and Vale UHB  website http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/freedom-of-information-new

Cofiwch fod yn ymwybodol ei bod yn bosibl
y bydd disgwyl i Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Caerdydd a’r Fro
 roi cyhoeddusrwydd i gynnwys
unrhyw ebost neu ohebiaeth a dderbynnir,
yn unol ag amodau'r Ddeddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000.
I gael mwy o wybodaeth am Ryddid Gwybodaeth,
cofiwch gyfeirio at wefan  Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Caerdydd a’r Fro
http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/864/cymraeg

---