Hello

We would be interested in hearing from any other institutions with regard to their experiences of the changes made by WGSN to the structure of their products, and how these have been handled in terms of their subscriptions.

In particular, we are concerned about the changes made relating to the new product WGSN Insight, which covers material formerly available through the standard WGSN subscription.

Kind regards

Sharon Laverick

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.