During the past few months, we have been developing an archival data model
with the aim of making it flexible for our own potential future needs and
accessible for all of our users. (See our previous posts Modelling our
digital archival data and Digital archiving: the seven pillars of metadata.)

A diverse group of people within the organisation has been involved in this
project, ranging from some of the top experts in the field to laypeople
like me. I began my work as an apprentice here roughly a year ago. I had no
prior knowledge or understanding of how an archive would function, so from
the start I have devoted a lot of my time to researching archival
terminology and concepts. I have found this to be a benefit in modelling
our archival data, allowing me to lend a fresh pair of eyes and a
digital-first point of view to the project.

http://bit.ly/2yB2kWk
http://bit.ly/2yB2kWk+

--
Peterk