Dear all

The Centre for Research Collections is the main space for anyone using the University of Edinburgh’s cultural and heritage collections. We are currently inviting applications for an internship based on a Lothian Health Services Archive collection. The internship will last for 8 weeks full-time, with a stipend of £2750 attached. Full details (including how to apply) can be found from the link below. Please note, the closing date for applications is 16 November 2018:

https://bit.ly/2BrwkYr

This internship would ideally suit candidates with some archive volunteer or work experience who are planning to apply for, have recently completed or are currently engaged in a professional qualification in Archives and Records Management.

With best wishes,

Louise Neilson

Access Officer

Lothian Health Services Archive

Centre for Research Collections, Edinburgh University Library, George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ

Tel: 0131 650 1720

Email: [log in to unmask] | URL: www.lhsa.lib.ed.ac.uk

If you are getting in touch about LHSA materials or services, find out how we manage the personal information you supply to us here

Blog: http://lhsa.blogspot.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lhsa.edinburgh

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49439570@N08/

Twitter: @lhsaeul