Dear all,

Would anyone like three pristine annual reports for the National Council of Social Service?  These are the 55th, 56th and 57th annual reports, covering the period 1973-1976.  There's also a leaflet with "An Appeal for your Support" dated 1974: "The welfare state cannot cope with all the stresses and strains of modern life".

So, I'm hoping that someone would like these little pieces of social history, or might know someone who would like them?  Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

I'll happily post these to anyone who'd like them.

Many thanks,
Susan

Susan Scott
Archivist