Photos of Yapton taken more than a century ago have been described as
‘priceless’ by a local history group – but were almost thrown away in a
skip in Bath. John Thomson from Southdown, Bath, was their saviour. He has
spent the last few weeks converting the negatives into photographs, which
he has been publishing on Twitter.

http://bit.ly/2PbAWru
http://bit.ly/2PbAWru+

--