Hello all

We are in the process of planning a move of our archive store. I am looking to source an archive-friendly low tack label that is robust enough to be used to mark boxes with their new location (and withstand the move), but that can then be taken off thereafter without damaging our boxes.

Does anyone have any ideas? I have tried the usual two suppliers without success. I doubt we will be able to fund label holders for each box.

With thanks

Sarah

Sarah C Jane MA, RMARA, FHEA
Archivist & Special Collections Officer

Student & Academic Services
Penryn Campus, Treliever Road, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9EZ

Access to Archive Collections by appointment 10am-4.30pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday

Direct line: 01326 254303 (ext. 4303)
Mobile: 07789 745530
Web: library.fxplus.ac.uk/archives
Twitter: @FXArchives<https://twitter.com/FXArchives>