Apologies for cross-posting

We are currently advertising a new post of Research Leader for the NHM Library and Archives.

We are seeking a Research Leader with a strong research record, based on library and archival collections who will be able to develop, lead and deliver a programme of externally funded collection-based research on the Museum’s Library and Archives collections, their relationship to the NHM specimen collections and those held in institutions within and outside the UK.

Our aim through this new appointment is to build on existing collaborative partnerships and identify new opportunities to further expand the research potential of our collections and develop a strategic programme to achieve externally funded research that will complement and increase our knowledge, understanding and interpretation of the collections, their relationship to the NHM specimen collections and similar collections held elsewhere in the UK and Globally.

For a full job description and to submit an application, please visit the Natural History Museum website. https://careers.nhm.ac.uk/.
This will be a permanent contract with a salary of circa £45,000 per annum plus benefits. Candidates are encouraged to discuss the role with Jane Smith, Head of Library and Archives. [log in to unmask]

The closing date for applications is 09.00am on Wednesday 7 November 2018.

Jane Smith Head of Library and Archives | Natural History Museum | Cromwell Road | London | UK | SW7 5DB T + 44 (0)207 9425574 | M +44 (0)7825231229 | E [log in to unmask] | www.nhm.ac.uk/library