The keepsakes, which range from the extremely old and rare - such as Richard Tapper Cadbury’s bible from the 1800s - to more recent items like Cadbury-branded mugs and tins.

Bourneville’s team of archivists spent three days carefully packaging the items, which will now be catalogued and dated at its Cadbury archive.

http://bit.ly/2Ac8y0f
http://bit.ly/2Ac8y0f+

--
Peterk