By day, he worked at the Princeton Record Exchange, one of the region's few
remaining great record stores. He played bass in the band Funkophobia, and
in the 1980s put out cassettes by teenage duo Ween on his Bird O'Pray
record label.

By night, he went out to see bands and take photos.

Lots of bands, and lots and lots of photos — hundreds of which taken in
clubs and concert halls in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and New York are now
on display at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland in a new exhibit
called "Something Going On: Jeff Rusnak, A Rock and Roll Life."

http://bit.ly/2OsphoL
http://bit.ly/2OsphoL+

--
Peterk