The archive also scored a copy of the 1983 “Cupola” yearbook from
Georgetown Preparatory High School, a now-notorious document easily
perusable sans a queue.

Hundreds of archive fans recently turned out for the annual “Building a
Better Web Bash” — an indoor-outdoor soiree featuring taco trucks, Fanfare
Zambaleta Brass Band, and hands-on demos of preservation efforts at the
Archive’s Greek Revival building formerly home to a Christian Science
church.

*http://bit.ly/2QOCBAA <http://bit.ly/2QOCBAA>http://bit.ly/2QOCBAA+
<http://bit.ly/2QOCBAA+>*

--