From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gillian Fewings <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 October 2018 10:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A serious Friday thought

We’ve joined a ‘social prescribing’ network to offer assistance with just this kind of issue – helps with getting resources and making community links too.

Best,

Gil

Archives (library 3rd floor, Wednesday p.m and Thursday and Friday all day)

University of St Mark & St John

T:   01752 636700 (ext: 3086)

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marjonarchive/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gillianfewings