When Namrata Mehra, an associate vice president at Godrej Properties, was working along with her team on a 34-acre master plan for an old soap factory land of Godrej, she was faced with a conundrum. The land in Vikhroli was peppered with old structures like cogeneration plants, oil silos and boilers. “We thought these structures looked pretty with old roof forms, old chimneys, old buildings,” says Mehra. “We did not want to demolish the entire structure.” She wanted to know more about the land and consulted Vrunda Pathare, chief archivist of Godrej Archives, which records all documents, files and objects related to the history of the company.

http://bit.ly/2ywOyDh
http://bit.ly/2ywOyDh+

--
Peterk