When Namrata Mehra, an associate vice president at Godrej Properties, was
working along with her team on a 34-acre master plan for an old soap
factory land of Godrej, she was faced with a conundrum. The land in
Vikhroli was peppered with old structures like cogeneration plants, oil
silos and boilers. “We thought these structures looked pretty with old roof
forms, old chimneys, old buildings,” says Mehra. “We did not want to
demolish the entire structure.” She wanted to know more about the land and
consulted Vrunda Pathare, chief archivist of Godrej Archives, which records
all documents, files and objects related to the history of the company.

http://bit.ly/2ywOyDh
http://bit.ly/2ywOyDh+

--
Peterk