Jeff O’Brien carefully opens a Village of Saskatoon record book from the
year 1903, the pages browned with age and filled with a severe cursive.

The City of Saskatoon archivist handles the book delicately in the city
archives’ main storage area, which he calls a space within a space. For
security reasons, it’s a place members of the public rarely get to enter,
except on a tour. If something goes missing, it’s gone and there’s no
replacing it, he says.
http://bit.ly/2ynOMMR
http://bit.ly/2ynOMMR+

--