Are you interested in a career in archives and records management? Would you like to find out more about the University of Liverpool’s professionally-accredited Master of Archives and Records Management programme? If so, come along to our Open Afternoon on Wednesday 7 November, 13.00 - 17.00.

You will have the opportunity to meet and talk to staff, students and practitioners to learn more about what the programme offers, what the profession involves, and what we look for in potential students. This includes short presentations about the archives and records management profession, finding finance and accommodation while you are a student, exploring palaeography, and getting pre-course experience and post-graduation employment.

Full programme, venue details and registration are available at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/marm-event/

More information on the Liverpool University Centre for Archive Studies (LUCAS) and the Master of Archives and Records Management (MARM) programme is available at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/taught/archives-and-records-management-ma/overview/

We look forward to seeing you in Liverpool!