Experts speaking in the 51st-anniversary function of the National Archives
on Wednesday expressed concerns that the valuable artefacts and historical
records at the Archives would not be safe if they were moved and
transported elsewhere from their current abode.

Addressing the function, Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation
Rabindra Prasad Adhikari expressed the commitment that the artefacts and
the historical records would not be moved from the Archives unless there is
guarantee that these valuable artefacts would be cent per cent safe.

http://bit.ly/2PlLbX2
http://bit.ly/2PlLbX2+ <http://bit.ly/2DUuv7T>

--
Peterk