The site offers free instructions and downloadables for dozens of folding-paper models that enthusiasts can make at home. Most of them are, as expected, Yamaha bikes. The Ultra-Realistic section recreates motorcycles down to the smallest parts, while other models offer the whole scene, including race tracks and audiences in the stands. But for something completely different, the Rare Animals of the World section features downloadable materials to make your own paper coelacanth fish, African elephants, Cuban crocodiles, and sloths.

http://bit.ly/2Qs9cvJ
http://bit.ly/2Qs9cvJ+

--
Peterk