The site offers free instructions and downloadables for dozens of
folding-paper models that enthusiasts can make at home. Most of them are,
as expected, Yamaha bikes. The Ultra-Realistic section recreates
motorcycles down to the smallest parts, while other models offer the whole
scene, including race tracks and audiences in the stands. But for something
completely different, the Rare Animals of the World section features
downloadable materials to make your own paper coelacanth fish, African
elephants, Cuban crocodiles, and sloths.

http://bit.ly/2Qs9cvJ
http://bit.ly/2Qs9cvJ+

--
Peterk