From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cook, Bradley D
Sent: 26 September 2018 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Matches in the archive

Cut tips off.

Thank you,

Bradley D. Cook - Curator of Photographs
Indiana University Archives
Herman B Wells Library E460
1320 East Tenth Street
Bloomington, Indiana 47405
812-855-4495<tel:812-855-4495>
Visit our website at:
        http://www.libraries.iub.edu/archives
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
Nulla in Verba.
                “There is nothing like the smell of a brand new auction catalog”