We're delighted to invite you to join us on *Thursday 25th October* for our
Sound & Vision event *at Manchester Central Library*. The aim of this event
is *to highlight the need for increased visibility of Black, Asian and
minority ethnic heritage in museums and archives. *

We particularly welcome communities and organisations working to record
BAME heritage. The morning will consist of talks from our guest speakers
and the afternoon will consist of practical workshops for working with
archive material.

Please follow the link below to register to attend.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sound-vision-tickets-50218853944

Pease feel free to extend this invitation to your wider networks if you
think it would be of interest.

We hope to see you there.

AIU Centre Team,

*Drew Ellery* | *Working days: Tuesday-Thursday* |  Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Race
Relations Resource Centre  |  University of Manchester, Manchester Central
Library, 3rd Floor, St Peters Square, Manchester, M2 5PD |  t: 0161 275
2920  |  w: www.racearchive.manchester.ac.uk