Dear all,

I am currently working on a project looking at the role of birds in the Southern Levant. As part of this, I am trying to gather as much data on avian fauna from excavations in the region as possible. I have found a lot of reports so far, but want to make sure I don't miss anything.

If anyone knows of any reports on avian fauna from excavations in the region from any period, but especially the Bronze Age and Byzantine period, please do get in touch with me and let me know where I can find them.

Many thanks,

Ben Greet

Dr Ben Greet | Post-Doctoral Research Assistant | People & Birds in the Southern Levant Project

Department of Archaeology
SAGES
University of Reading
Reading RG6 6AB