We did a project a while back called Gassi with dogs, but more in
response to the local context and situation we found ourselves in. More
info here: http://www.treacletheatre.co.uk/portfolio/?p=1437

There are a few books left if you are interested, but they are in
German! I just noticed that the online link for the publications isn't
working.

Best wishes,

Kaspar

2 La Hougue Mauger, St Mary, Jersey, JE3 3AF
Tel: 0044 1534 482898
Mob: 0044 7797865229
Email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: kaspar.wimberley