Dear Chris,

This is all fascinating stuff, and 'grist to the mill' to researchers too.
I have had two recent approaches for help on 'Kipling's sources' which
might be relevant. It would also be interesting to check whether JRK owned
any of these.

Do you have a title (or titles, of course) for Alec's school series?

AGW,

John

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&>