Hi,

There are a few places left at this event which will take place at the Alzheimer’s Society on Thursday 20 September from 6-8pm. There will be speakers sharing their knowledge and experience of this widely used tool. There will also be a networking opportunity to discuss issues with colleagues in the profession.

IRMS members can register to attend the event via the IRMS website. For those of you that aren’t members yet (I highly recommend joining), please contact me direct.

http://irms.org.uk/events/event_list.asp

Light refreshments will be available.

Kind regards,

Nicola

Nicola Last

Records Manager

Alzheimer’s Society

43-44 Crutched Friars

London

EC3N 2AE

020 7423 7303

www.alzheimers.org.uk

facebook.com/alzheimerssocietyuk
twitter.com/alzheimerssoc

[log in to unmask]" alt="branded email signature V2-min">

Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk

Alzheimer's Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (296645) and the Isle of Man (1128). A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company number 2115499. Isle of Man company number 5730F. Registered office: 43-44 Crutched Friars, London EC3N 2AE

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]