Super! Thank you, Ilan. This would be very useful next semester for my introductory course on disasters and environmental hazards.

Regards,

Jake

Jake Rom Cadag
Geographer, Ph.D.,

Senior Lecturer
Department of Geography, University of the Philippines Diliman
[log in to unmask] (this is my officials university email address)