My apologies, my announcement of September and October webinar dates and
topics had the wrong information...  from 2016! We do not expect anyone to
have easy access to a time machine to go back to those dates, so....

*Here is the actual information for our webinars in September and October
of this year.*

For those interested in Researchware's software for qualitative research
(HyperRESEARCH and HyperTRANSCRIBE), we offer the following free webinars in
May and June (presented by Paul Dupuis, co-founder of Researchware and lead
developer of the software).

These webinars feature the newest version of our software: HyperRESEARCH
4.0.

New to HyperRESEARCH 4.0:

   - Support for PDF source files
   - Expanded Export options for reports and other data (exporting to Rich
   Text, Microsoft Word, PDF, and, for the new Report Builder Table format,
   Microsft Excel)
   - Frequency Report Tool now offers charts and a word cloud as options
   for displaying your code frequency data
   - New Position Adjuster Tool for adjusting the start and end points for
   your coded source material without having to re-code
   - "Sneak Previews" of two new Tools: Advanced Filters for more control
   over the data shown, and Intercoder Reliability

and much more.

For more about HyperRESEARCH 4.0's  feature enhancements, please see What's
New in HyperRESEARCH 4.0 <http://researchware.com/hr4.html>

*September 2018 Webinars:*

*Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH 4.0 *

From *Thu Sep 20th, 2018 3:00 PM EDT* until *Thu Sep 20th, 2018 4:00 PM EDT*

*Abstract:* Researchware will host an introductory online seminar (webinar)
surrounding the use of HyperRESEARCH to conduct qualitative analysis. Our
webinar will serve as a basic orientation to the "code & retrieve" process
using HyperRESEARCH, and encourage open discussion from participants. Ample
opportunity to ask questions and receive answers throughout the webinar will
be provided.

*Topics:* You will learn about: preparation of your data in advance of
coding, best practices for starting, structuring and saving a Study in
HyperRESEARCH for a variety of methodologies, techniques for organizing and
reorganizing codes and source documents using HyperRESEARCH’s flexible Case
model, basic tools and tips for revising code and case data within
HyperRESEARCH, and filtering Study data for analysis and reporting.

For more information:
Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH
<http://researchware.com/component/rseventspro/event/328-introduction-to-qualitative-analysis-using-hyperresearch.html>

*Theory Building and Analysis using HyperRESEARCH*

*From Thu Sep 27th, 2018 3:00 PM EDT until Thu Sep 27th, 2018 4:00 PM EDT*

*Prerequisite:* Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH
(available as free video training at
http://www.researchware.com/support/online-training.html)

*Abstract:* Researchware will host an online workshop (webinar) surrounding
the use of HyperRESEARCH to conduct code refinement and execute theory
building practices. Our webinar is designed for individuals who are
familiar with basic code and retrieve qualitative analysis using
HyperRESEARCH through experience, or by having taken our “Introduction to
Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH” webinar. We encourage open
discussion from participants (via concurrent text chat), and ample
opportunity to ask questions and receive answers will be provided
throughout the webinar.

*Topics:* This webinar will present an iterative model for combining theory
building with code review and refinement techniques to build supporting
evidence for emerging themes in one’s research data.

Techniques illustrated using HyperRESEARCH include: initial theory building
using HyperRESEARCH’s unique inferencing tool for theory building; code
diagramming for relationship visualization, techniques for finding and
autocoding themes in your source data, and iteratively testing your theory
for coding refinement and validation using HyperRESEARCH's unique Theory
Builder.

For more information:
Theory Building and Analysis using HyperRESEARCH
<http://researchware.com/component/rseventspro/event/327-theory-building-and-analysis-using-hyperresearch.html>

*October Webinars:*

<http://researchware.com/component/rseventspro/event/330-introduction-to-qualitative-analysis-using-hyperresearch.html>Introduction
to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH
<http://researchware.com/component/rseventspro/event/330-introduction-to-qualitative-analysis-using-hyperresearch.html>
From *Tue Oct 16th, 2018 12:00 PM EDT* until *Tue Oct 16th, 2018 1:00 PM
EDT*

Theory Building and Analysis using HyperRESEARCH
<http://researchware.com/component/rseventspro/event/329-theory-building-and-analysis-using-hyperresearch.html>
From *Tue Oct 23rd, 2018 12:00 PM EDT* until *Tue Oct 23rd, 2018 1:00 PM
EDT*

We offer additional webinars on request, including:

   - *Organizing Your Qualitative Data in HyperRESEARCH*
   - *Mixed Methods Research using HyperRESEARCH*
   - *Q&A with Researchware Staff (open to any questions for HyperRESEARCH
   or HyperTRANSCRIBE)*
   - *Webinars for classes tailored to the professor's needs*

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Thank you!

Researchware, Inc.

Simply Powerful Tools for Qualitative Analysis
Visit Researchware.com <http://www.researchware.com/>, and follow us on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/researchware/> and Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/researchware/>, to stay in touch and up to date on
software releases, webinar schedule, and special promotions!