**With apologies for cross-posting**

University of Oxford
DPhil and MSc in Sustainable Urban Development
Part-time from October 2019

Applications are now open for the part-time DPhil and MSc in Sustainable Urban Development for October 2019 entry.

MSc in Sustainable Urban Development

•	Study while working and complete within two years;
•	Eight intensive teaching weeks in Oxford and London, and a final dissertation project;
•	Seminars, site visits, tutorials and a 24/7 online portal;
•	Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.

The MSc aims to provide students with:
•	a rigorous and intellectually-demanding education in the field of sustainable urban development;
•	a multidisciplinary structure that engages with world-leading research to the benefit of students’ professional practice;
•	an international understanding and knowledge of sustainable urban development;
•	an engagement with the academic excellence of the University of Oxford and the practical and research experience of the Prince’s Foundation.

"Completing this degree at Oxford has been a transformative experience for me - it has changed the way I think, and has really added to my value system and my professional capacity and confidence.”
Karim Khwanda, Master's graduate based in Syria

Further information about the MSc and the application process can be found at www.conted.ox.ac.uk/msud1

DPhil in Sustainable Urban Development

•	Provides an opportunity to pursue in-depth and rigorous research about the pressing challenges of urban sustainability and the processes of environmental, economic, and social development in urban environments around the world
•	Study while working and complete within four to eight years
•	Conduct own research under the guidance of a University supervisor

Further information about the DPhil and the application process can be found at www.conted.ox.ac.uk/dsud1.