Hi folks, hope all's well. First time caller, long-time listener etc.

My name's Jules. I am involved in communicating zoological science and I occasionally make mobile apps for science communication. I know a few people on this list are involved in communicating zoological science so I wanted to flag up a free resource that launched yesterday.

You are all probably aware how much penis bias there is in popular discussions and media pieces about animal reproductive genitalia. To counter this, the evolutionary biologist Professor Patricia Brennan (she of duck penis / vagina fame among other things) and I have made a free VR resource for Android phones (using Google Cardboard). It's available through Google Play here. It'd suit museums, talks, schools and science-themed get-togethers.

If you are a science communicator and you are doing any shows about animal reproductive anatomy and want to offer audience participation please feel free to use this app as a way to convey that female reproductive anatomy is subjected to just as interesting evolutionary craziness as all those penises we know and love.

Have a lovely day, Jules - www.juleshoward.co.uk

--
Jules Howard

twitter: @juleslhoward

instagram: juleshoward_zoology

youtube: youtube.com/user/juleslhoward

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************