Hi everyone,

Happy Friday and I hope this email finds you all well!
My name is Tay and I am a researcher on the series 'Natural World' at the BBC's Natural History Unit in Bristol.
We are currently working on a programme about eagles and I am looking for experts to cover various elements to explain what makes them the top predator in the sky.

We hope to have a range of experiments filmed in the UK to explore areas such as:
For each experiment, we are hoping to have a scientist with an active role in each experiment who can speak knowledgeably about the science behind an eagle's abilities and to provide more information on screen - I'm hoping this is where some of you may come in. I anticipate that most filming will be done in Scotland, so it helps if you are local to the UK.

I'm keen to hear from researchers or experts in these fields who fit what we are looking for, so please drop me a line at [log in to unmask] if you think you can help.

Thanks all, and have a great weekend!

Best wishes,
Tay

Tay Aziz
Science Communicator & Filmmaker
My latest short film: https://vimeo.com/tayazizmedia/colourofwednesday

B.Sc (Hons) ¦  M.Sc (scicomms)
Phone: (+44) 07880 342432
Web: www.tayazizmedia.com
Twitter: @scicomm_tay
Instagram: @scicomm_tay
Curator of @STEMinist - follow us on Twitter!

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************