I’d be in favor of this idea Filippo. I know I don’t participate often. One
reason is lack of time to properly contribute to threads that are of
interest. Another reason, well, I too have felt intimidated. However, this
is a rich resource to learn, grow, and even be pointed in the right
direction. I find it hard to search through emails. When there’s been
something I want to cite and forgot to in the moment it appeared, it’s been
a tad cumbersome to find. In any case, Google groups, Slack, Trello, or
Notion may be able to provide smaller spaces, within the large room, to
navigate and enrich a conversation.

Alma

*Alma Hoffmann*

Assistant Professor