I presume the list members are ahead of me on this. I did manage to read the full HSJ article yesterday but can no longer do so.

https://www.hsj.co.uk/quality-and-performance/cqc-backtracks-on-normal-births/7023321.article

I couldn't find anything on the CQC web site, but perhaps I was looking in the wrong place.

Alison Macfarlane
School of Health Sciences
City, University of London
1, Myddelton Street
London EC1R 1UW
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832

Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.city.ac.uk/people/academics/alison-macfarlane

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please consider the environment before printing my email