Hi Sophie,

The SIPCOS Project is nearing completion – thank you for your query. We are in the final phase which involves arranging a face-to-face consensus meeting (international) to discuss the provisional core set that resulted from the e-Delphi survey, and agreeing on the final SIPCOS for use in both research and daily practice. Will keep you posted.

Best wishes

Valerie

Valerie Smith

Prof. in Midwifery

Director of Undergraduate Teaching and Learning

School of Nursing and Midwifery

Trinity College Dublin

24 D’Olier Street

Dublin , D02 T283