Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow to work with me and Rafal Bogacz on a very interesting dataset we have recently acquired. There is a possibility to be based either at the FIL in London (https://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/) or BNDU in Oxford (https://www.mrcbndu.ox.ac.uk/). Please see  https://tinyurl.com/y7aj836m  for details. Feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) or Rafal ([log in to unmask] ) with any informal enquiries.

Best,

Vladimir

Postdoctoral Researcher in Computational Neuroscience - Data Analysis
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford
Grade 7: £32,236 - £39,609 p.a.
Contact Person :HR OfficerVacancy ID :136073
Contact Phone :01865 234781Closing Date :26-Oct-2018
Contact Email :[log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the MEGCOMMUNITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MEGCOMMUNITY&A=1