cpd25-one

Visit to the library at HMP & YOI ISIS

(within perimeters of HMP Belmarsh)

19th September 2018

2:00 – 4:00pm

Places have become available for our upcoming visit to the Young Offenders Unit library at HMP ISIS.

HMP & YOI Isis protects the public by holding sentenced young adults and category C offenders and is sited within the perimeter wall of HMP Belmarsh.

You can find out more information from the events page of the M25 website:

https://www.m25lib.ac.uk/events/hmp-yoi-isis-visit/

Bookings for visits are open to staff from institutions that are members of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries only.

This visit is free of charge* but please note that there are limited places available.

To reserve a space please use our online booking form.

Keep an eye on the cpd25 events calendar and the cpd25 twitter feed for details of more interesting and exciting events on the way soon.

*Cancellation charges may apply

Staff Development and Training programme of the

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

Room 653

Senate House Library

Malet Street

London WC1E 7HU

Tel: 0207 863 6082

Web: www.m25lib.ac.uk

Image result for follow twitter logo

@cpd25_M25

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUBLIB-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUBLIB-RESEARCH&A=1