Dear Colleagues,

Please can anyone supply us with a 'Copyright Cleared' copy of the following article that we can place in our Short Loan collection (and digitise to make available for the students to access via their reading lists).

The Tectonomagnetic evolution of Scotland / Macdonald, R. & Fettes, D./Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh

Vol. 97  Issue 3 pp 213-295

Our BL Code & Request no. can be supplied.

We are members of CONARLS

Many Thanks

ILL Dept.
Keele University Library
Keele
Staffordshire
ST5 5BG.

--

"Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If it has come to you in error you should not copy or show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than to notify the sender of the error by replying to the sender. Keele University staff and students are required to abide by the University's conditions of use when sending email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK."

To unsubscribe from the LIS-ILL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-ILL&A=1