Dear all,

We're currently examining our eresources collections and, as such, are scoping out the landscape of KNOVEL usage within the wider academic community.

Would any KNOVEL users out there be able to get in touch? I'm specifically interested in how you're using it, whether you're subscribing to the entire resource or to specific areas within it, and whether you have received any feedback (qualitative or quantitative) on its use in your community.

Happy to receive responses off or on list.

All best wishes,
Charlotte

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG