Hello,

I am a PhD candidate at the RNCM under the supervision of Dr Michelle Phillips, Dr Simon Parkin and Dr Zoe Franklin, and I would be very grateful if you would help with my research involving musicians' views on improvisation and how they relate to views about the mind and body. If you improvise and are a musician, music student, or a music educator, it will only take you 10-15 minutes to respond to an online questionnaire survey about your views on improvising and the mind and body.

This research has received ethical approval from the CUK and RNCM Research ethics committees and will contribute to knowledge of improvisation practice and pedagogy.
Link to the survey:
https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/improvisation-and-mindbody-questionnaire-cuk

If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or my primary supervisor Dr Michelle Phillips ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

If would like to be among the first to find out the results, please send me an email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) sometime after you complete the survey, and I will put you on a list to receive a copy of the results.

With many thanks for your help,

Keith