Dear colleagues

[This message only concerns those colleagues based in the UK.]

As a scholarly society, the Henry Sweet Society is invited to submit a response to the latest REF 2021 consultation 2021. If you have any feedback you would like us to include in our response, please send your comments to our secretary Liv Walsh (Liv Walsh [log in to unmask]) by September 28th, 2018. I have attached the latest documentation, and the MS Word document which includes a list of specific consultation questions. If responding, please make clear reference to the documentation and to the relevant consultation question.

Best wishes

Nicola McLelland

______________

Dear colleagues,

The draft ‘Guidance on submissions’, ‘Panel criteria and working methods’ and ‘Codes of practice guidance’ has now been published on the REF 2021 website (www.ref.ac.uk), for consultation.  There is also information on independent research fellowships, environment indicators and quantitative indicators of impact. Please see attached documents.

Prof. Nicola McLelland

Professor of German and History of Linguistics

Head of School

School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies

University of Nottingham

Room B6a, Trent Building

University Park

Nottingham, NG7 2RD

+44 (0) 115 95 15822 [log in to unmask] .ac.uk

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/clas/people/nicola.mclelland

Follow us

Facebook.com/TheUniofNottingham

Twitter.com/UniofNottingham

Youtube.com/nottmuniversity

Instagram.com/uniofnottingham

Linkedin.com/company/university-of-nottingham

Latest book: Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages: A History of Language Education, Assessment and Policy in Britain (Routledge, 2017)

Co-Investigator and Deputy Project-Leader, on the AHRC-funded MEITS project (2016-2020): www.meits.org

signatureMEITs logo

attachment.

where permitted by law.

To unsubscribe from the HENRYSWEETSOCIETY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HENRYSWEETSOCIETY&A=1