Hi Dianne,

This problem should be resolved in the latest version of FSLeyes (0.26.1) - let me know if you continue to have problems.

Cheers,

Paul

On 12 September 2018 at 22:55, paul mccarthy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Dianne,

Sorry - you must have missed my reply to your previous email. This is a bug in FSLeyes which will be fixed in the next release, hopefully in the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Paul