Us – we’ve ended up raising a complaint over one that’s missing – can’t get any advice looks as though earlier data from cskills platform has been wiped so it’s not linking up. Hate it now so frustrating – all of our cskills quals now moving to C&G can’t wait till we don’t have to work with them anymore.

Sent: 13 September 2018 10:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NOCNCSkills issues

Just wondering if any other Colleges are experiencing problem with NOCN CSkills regarding certificate requests using the dreaded Quatzweb?

We are still chasing a few certificates from them, they are not very forthcoming with assistance it’s very frustrating

Richard Harrison

Examinations Officer at Stafford College

Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group

Tel: 01785 275458 | email: [log in to unmask] |

cid:image006.jpg@01D40CA4.3FD6AB30

www.nscg.ac.uk | www.nulc.ac.uk |  www.staffordcoll.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

Hartlepool College of Further Education

Sharon Collier • Examinations Officer

DDI: 01429 404036
Stockton Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7NT • Tel: 01429 295111 • www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Thank you.
Click here to view our privacy policy.