Hi,

We asked the same question the answer for GCSE Maths is

Pearson (GCSE Maths)

Hi Karen

If the candidate is 16 or over on the 31st of August they can be entered for a ‘re-sit’ in November, Please bear in mind they will need to be taught the new specification.

Kind regards

We are entering any resits on the understanding they sit the Pearson Specification only.

For English we are not entering any students for a resit in November who sat at a previous school or college.  We are only re-entering our own who have come back to us.

Karen

Karen Eatock | Student Information Team Leader - Exams/Achievement

Bury College | Woodbury Centre | Market Street | Bury | BL9 0BG
t (0161) 280 8349 | w www.burycollege.ac.uk