Sent: 03 September 2018 09:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re-marks

Hello Everyone

I am looking for some advice regarding the GCSE re-marks and I am turning to my Exams Community, we are going to ask for re-marks for students are very close to achieving a grade 4, this is a significant number of students.  It has always been my understanding that in order to apply for a re-mark the student must sign a declaration stating that they understand their marks may go down.  We know that their grade won't go down as they are so close to the next grade.  Is there any way I can apply for the re-marks without the student's declaration?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Mandy

Mandy Ogden
Examinations Officer
Doncaster College and University Centre
Registry | The Hub | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553524
http://www.don.ac.uk<https://url4.mailanyone.net/v1/?m=1fwkMH-0000At-4I&i=57e1b682&c=YQmK7gWhhlW2pfdqgpPx-77DdVE1B83cAifgrOpgpXWCq3DaHwCsAOshcS4cwjOtwYaIFU1ZfKna2AvHTV8nk2j1F9Xt_DHyORCS-hiH0CpHJoW98UcXmmU7O2CGwkrKgLrgHFxL6kkOUs4Uyfgl7or8zbNLgurrE1GcrARSwY00OI6rvdfdrmxocu6GQPXNIDgLQUbRnlH_TWywesLNd8lat3S5_uBBG21awDM45d9Efu4L5LLeHar5h-S4jYereIud-2O7OeZSNeN-QpfJUxj008hA9PXAFaeMzC5jqK8>

[Doncaster College and University Centre]

Doncaster College is an operating division of DN Colleges Group, a Further Education Corporation