State of play: proposals for Annual General Meeting and strategy for a regeneration of Cochrane.
http://www.nogracias.eu/2018/09/16/cochran-regeneration/
-un saludo juan gérvas @JuanGrvas

El dom., 16 sept. 2018 a las 12:09, Kelleher, Kevin (<[log in to unmask]>) escribió:
This debate will be one where evidence will not feature rather one's preordained stance is the only determinate of "the truth"

PS I am extremely pro vaccines but no clue which side here is correct if either is anyway

Dr Kevin Kelleher
AND for Public Health and Child Health
Director, Health Protection Surveillance Centre
Strategic Planning and Transformation
HSE
061483347
MCRN 19719

From: Juan Gérvas
Sent: ‎15/‎09/‎2018 23:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Peter C Gøtzsche, expelled from the Cochrane

Message from the Governing Board
25th Cochrane Colloquium, Edinburgh. The Governing Board looks forward to welcoming nearly 1,300 participants from 57 countries to celebrate our theme of ‘Cochrane for all: better evidence for better health decisions’.

According to the minutes of the previous Cochrane Governing Board June 13 teleconference Members who remain: Martin Burton, Candy Farquar, Janet Clakson, Maria Gladys Faba, Gerald Gartehner, Marguerite Koster, Raewyn Lamb and Catherine Marshall

Who left the Board in Edinburgh?