The Social Situation Monitor (SSM) is the European Commission's observatory of employment and social conditions in Europe. The SSM team welcomes your abstract for an oral presentation at a SSM seminar that will take place in Brussels, on Monday 26th November 2018 (1pm-5pm).

Focus of the seminar

Whereas the European project has long been described as a ‘convergence machine’, the recent economic crisis has halted convergence in certain dimensions, and triggered divergence in others. This concerns the areas of employment, income and social protection, but also broader outcomes such as working and living conditions.

The aim of the seminar will be to present and discuss the latest empirical research on social convergence in Europe. More specifically, we are looking for presentations exploring:

We welcome presentations based on large EU-wide datasets including, but not limited to, the EU Labour Force Survey, the EU Statistics on Income and Living Conditions.

To submit an abstract

For more information about this seminar and to submit an abstract, please go to : http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?langId=en&catId=1049&newsId=9194&furtherNews=yes

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1