Dear colleagues,

I am sharing with you, attached, the call for papers of a workshop targeted
to early career researchers entitled 'Taking Inequality Seriously: Economy
and Society in the Age of Inequalities' *on* *8 November, 2018  to be held
at the University of Sheffield, SPERI.  *

We invite submissions from early career researchers from a diverse range of

empirical and theoretical backgrounds, as well as geographical areas of
study, that focus on inequalities. Contributions are welcome from across
the social sciences, as well as interdisciplinary approaches, that are
related to the political economy of the following themes:

• Comparative political economy of inequalities

• Varieties and trajectories of inequality

• Interactions between different inequalities

• New forms of discontent and inequality

• Inequality and economic growth

• Subjective perceptions of inequality

• Methodological approaches in the study of inequalities

Please note that there is no registration fee and a partial reimbursement
of travel expenses will be provided depending on budget availability. *The
deadline for submitting abstracts is 8 October, 2018 and they should be
submitted to [log in to unmask]

Elif Naz Kayran
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Assistant
International Relations & Political Science Department, IHEID