Dear friends and colleagues,

We are thrilled to invite you to one of the most exciting events of the year, the IAPSS Academic Convention 2018, in the beautiful city of Singapore. This year in cooperation with our partners at the Asia-Europe Foundation.

From November 19 to 23, students from all over the world will gather to discuss the convention theme, “Rethinking Development: Innovative Policies for Social and Economic Advancement.” With prominent partners such as the United Nations Development Programme, we are challenging students to explore developmental policy through a variety of angles, subfields, and methods.

At the convention, students will participate in academic panels, attend lectures by renowned experts from the field, and learn valuable skills in a series of workshops. We will also have a dynamic Oxford-style debate, as well as a social program to network and explore the city in the evenings.

With an expected attendance of +150, the Academic Convention will be one of the largest conferences of its kind. Whether you would like to present your research or simply attend as a participant, we look forward to welcoming you in Singapore!

Jennifer Yi

Head of Convention

Be an Early Bird!

Take advantage of the early bird discount! Buy your tickets here:

Get your ticket here
Stay updated!

In the meantime, be sure to follow our Facebook event for updates!

Follow the Facebook Event
Present your Research!

Interested in presenting and discussing your research at a panel with other students and junior scholars?
Follow the link below.

We are accepting abstracts until September 2.

Call for Papers

We are so fly!

We are proud to announce that we have chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. Our registered event offers you attractive airfares to get to the #IAPSSAC18.

Book your ticket now by clicking in the banner below.

IAPSS Facebook Page
AC2018 Singapore Website

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1